- House and Senate negotiators reach two-year budget deal
- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
Latest NFL Items
The owner of the New York Giants has been chosen as an alternate juror for a drug trial, despite his request to be dismissed because of the upcoming NFL draft and his role as a negotiator for team owners in the league's current work stoppage.
The owner of the New York Giants tried a courthouse version of the Hail Mary pass Tuesday to escape serving on a jury hearing a drug trial before a judge threw him for a loss, rejecting excuses that included the upcoming NFL draft and his role as a negotiator for team owners in the work stoppage that resulted from their dispute with players.
A federal judge in Minnesota has decided to combine two requests to halt the NFL lockout.
One of the hundreds of high school students attending an assembly Monday about the dangers of performance-enhancing substances wanted NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell to answer this question:
Two massage therapists who say the New York Jets blacklisted them for objecting to randy text messages from former quarterback Brett Favre are overplaying their ties to the team, the Jets say in court documents.
Defensive end Da'Quan Bowers says he felt 100 percent working out at Clemson on his surgically repaired knee that has raised questions about his draft status.
NFL players have put a number on how much money the league should pay back if it loses a court fight over $4 billion in television revenue.
Business as usual in the NFL.
Knile Davis walked up and down the line during Arkansas' spring practice this week.