- House and Senate negotiators reach two-year budget deal
- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
Latest NFL Items
Ten hours after winning the national title, Auburn coach Gene Chizik was typically intense and businesslike, already saying the time to celebrate was over.
CBS seized its usual top spot in primetime ratings last week, but football handed NBC the week's most-watched show, the Nielsen Co. said Tuesday.
First the Heisman. Now the BCS championship.
Mikel LeShoure spent 2010 making a name for himself, breaking Illinois' single-season rushing record with 330 yards of it coming on one unreal November day.
Wes Byrum kicked a 19-yard field goal as time expired and No. 1 Auburn beat No. 2 Oregon 22-19 to win the BCS national championship Monday night.
Brady Hoke has at least a few things in common with the late, great Bo Schembechler.
Ben Roethlisberger has a knack for beating the Baltimore Ravens.
Michigan picked San Diego State's Brady Hoke as its new football coach on Tuesday, hours after LSU said Les Miles would be staying in the Bayou.
Auburn's Nick Fairley had his NFL-ready skills and penchant for drawing ire on display during the BCS championship game. The Lombardi Award-winning defensive tackle was disruptive and downright unblockable at times.