- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
Latest NFL Items
Major League Baseball and its players' union will begin contract talks soon with none of the rancor and lockout threats that are plaguing the NFL and NBA.
Former NFL star Lawrence Taylor pleaded guilty Thursday to sexual misconduct and patronizing a prostitute, misdemeanor charges that carry no jail time but require him to register as a sex offender.
The Miami Hurricanes are hiring Seattle Seahawks quarterbacks coach Jedd Fisch as their offensive coordinator, a person with knowledge of the selection process told The Associated Press.
David Shaw arrived as an assistant on the Stanford coaching staff with Jim Harbaugh four years ago with the task of rebuilding a one-win team.
Seattle Seahawks quarterbacks coach Jedd Fisch has been hired as offensive coordinator and quarterbacks coach for the Miami Hurricanes.
The last time the top job at Michigan's football program came open, it was widely considered one of the best in the business. Three years later, any coach with a pulse seemed to be on the Wolverines' short list.
Commissioner Bud Selig met with baseball's general managers at the start of what promised to be an uneventful two-day meeting of owners at an appropriately tranquil Phoenix-area resort.
Tom Brady just wants to talk about football. The New York Jets won't let him.
His name is Ray, and he serves as both a playmaker and leader for the Baltimore Ravens.