- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Latest NFL Items
Kyle Williams wears a smile on his face as big as the chip on his shoulder for every time someone has told the Buffalo Bills defensive tackle he's too small to play in the NFL.
Never mind the talk about whether Donovan McNabb will be the Washington Redskins quarterback next season. Coach Mike Shanahan won't even say whether McNabb will be the quarterback on Sunday.
Stephen F. Austin quarterback Jeremy Moses helped transform a program that went 0-11 in his freshman year into a conference champion and capped his record-breaking career with an All-American season.
Former NFL coaches Wade Phillips and Dan Reeves will coach opposite each other in the East-West Shrine Game at the Florida Citrus Bowl in Orlando on Jan. 22.
Philadelphia Eagles rookie Jamar Chaney will literally be thrust into the middle of the rivalry with the New York Giants on Sunday, when he makes his first career start at middle linebacker.
Workers are scrambling to remove snow from bleachers, concourses and the field at the University of Minnesota stadium in time for Monday night's Vikings game with the Chicago Bears.
In assessing the Baltimore Ravens defense, the statistics tell all: Ranked 10th in the NFL, this unit is better than most but not quite up to its usual standard.
Vikings fans are being asked to help dig out the University of Minnesota campus stadium in time for Monday night's Vikings game with the Chicago Bears.
Connecticut Gov.-elect Dan Malloy has named a former state trooper who is senior director of security for the National Football League to head the state's Department of Public Safety.