- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
Latest NFL Items
No NFL team will be taking "Hard Knocks" this summer.
The compacted training camps and abridged free agency are challenges for everyone. They could be doubly difficult for the eight NFL teams with new head coaches installing their schemes on the fly and getting their first real look at their rosters following the 136-day lockout.
James Harrison is an emotional guy. Always has been. The Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker plays with an intensity few in the NFL can match.
The San Francisco 49ers have their new quarterback: old familiar face Alex Smith.
Nnamdi Asomugha had a tough choice: the New York Jets or the Dallas Cowboys?
The San Francisco 49ers parted ways with veteran center Eric Heitmann and kicker Joe Nedney on Friday after they failed physicals.
Players and coaches quietly hustled in and out of the Cleveland Browns training facility on Friday.
Reggie Bush watched part of his first practice with the Miami Dolphins from an end zone, arms across his chest, nodding and smiling as he studied what was happening on the field.
There goes Albert Haynesworth, heading from Mike Shanahan's Redskins to Bill Belichick's Patriots _ where he'll be joined by New England's other big pickup Thursday: Chad Ochocinco.