- Dancing Kim Jong-un video sparks North Korea fury
- Delta cancels all Israel flights over missile fear; US Airways drops flight to Tel Aviv
- Philadelphia mosque leaders try to sever hand of accused thief
- NAACP: Detroit water shutoffs are racially motivated
- Obama family set to buy $4.25M desert home in California: report
- Big milestone for Britain’s little Prince George who turns 1
- Murphy: Israel must be wary of Hamas using civilian deaths for recruitment
- Royce: Putin recruiting ‘every skinhead and malcontent around Russia’
- Nancy Pelosi is adamant: Congress worked together when Bush was president
- ‘Slender Man’ stabbing victim receives Purple Heart from anonymous veteran
Latest NFL Items
During his third NFL drugs-related suspension, Tanard Jackson found himself working in a warehouse to support his family - and harboring legitimate doubts as to whether he would play football again.
Peyton Manning apparently didn't need much time off after throwing for an NFL record 55 touchdowns, winning his fifth MVP award and leading the Denver Broncos to the Super Bowl.
Saying he wants kids to play sports but play safely, President Barack Obama called Thursday for more and better research into the effects and treatment of concussions in youth athletes. The issue is one of growing concern for parents who spend weekends driving their kids from one game to another.
Eli Manning participated with the first-team offense Thursday at the New York Giants' organized team activity, showing no signs of the ankle surgery he underwent nearly two months ago.
The Browns have agreed to contract terms with rookie defensive back Pierre Desir, the fourth-round pick in last month's NFL draft.
NFL teams and the league's foundation will fund trainers in underserved high schools nationwide in a $1 million program.
A federal jury in Las Vegas found a former National Football League player and two businessmen guilty of using a Nevada company they dubbed the National Audit Defense Network to promote a product called Tax Break 2000 to defraud the government of tax revenue.
Some of the commitments President Barack Obama will announce Thursday at a White House summit on youth sports concussions: