- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
Latest NFL Items
Houston Texans safety Bernard Pollard was fined $40,000 by the NFL on Friday for unnecessary roughness against Justin Gage of the Tennessee Titans.
Neither Tennessee Titans coach Jeff Fisher nor Kerry Collins will say the quarterback is starting Sunday against Jacksonville.
Clinton Portis will turn 30 next year. The Washington Redskins running back was close to quitting two years ago, having lost his "lust" for the game.
Michael Vick threw for 302 yards and accounted for three touchdowns, rallying the Philadelphia Eagles to a 34-24 victory over the Houston Texans on Thursday night.
It didn't take too long for Brian Urlacher's concerns to disappear. By the end of training camp, they were all gone.
First it was the Cowboys and Vikings, followed by the Bengals and Titans. Now, the Broncos and Cardinals have joined the NFL's list of imploding teams.
The Pittsburgh Steelers checked their tempers for weeks, only to angrily voice their frustration in unison as player after player accused the NFL of targeting them.
As the losses keep piling up for the NFL-worst Carolina Panthers, so do the odd stories and puzzling mysteries.
The stylist to the Patriots trimmed Tedy Bruschi's black hair. In a nearby chair, Alge Crumpler waited his turn.