- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Tea partiers turn on Capitol Hill budget deal
- Budget deal to get quick vote in the House
- Comma on!: Twitter erupts over Obama-Castro ‘marriage’
- Sebelius calls for review of Obamacare rollout woes
Latest NFL Items
Michael Floyd's decision is a ways off. Notre Dame's star receiver will have other things on his mind the next two weeks as the Irish wrap up a disappointing season that could still end in a bowl.
Tony Gonzalez lets his mind drift at times. He sees himself standing on the field at the end of the Super Bowl, the confetti dropping all around, a championship finally his.
The Baltimore Ravens are still searching for an effective cornerback duo, and their struggling secondary has become a primary concern for a defense in danger of losing its reputation as one of the best in the NFL.
Former Ohio State kicker Aaron Pettrey was working part time at a shop that sells Buckeyes gear in Columbus, stocking merchandise and ringing up sales while waiting for some team to give him a chance.
There are times Albert Haynesworth wishes he were still playing for the Tennessee Titans.
The Carolina Panthers have scored a league-low nine touchdowns and average an NFL-worst 11.6 points a game.
Prime-time viewership numbers compiled by the Nielsen Co. for Nov. 8 through Sunday. Listings include the week's ranking and viewership.
Quarterback Tyler Thigpen took practice snaps running the Miami Dolphins' offense for the first time this season Tuesday, while Chad Henne sat out the team's only workout in preparation for Thursday night's game against the Chicago Bears.
"Big Pat" says he wants to come back.