- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
- CDC sees measles spike and ‘failure to vaccinate’
Latest NFL Items
Rookie quarterback Colt McCoy scrambled for a touchdown, Peyton Hillis hammered for a career-high 184 yards and two scores and the Cleveland Browns pounded the New England Patriots 34-14 on Sunday.
Atlanta Falcons receiver Roddy White says X-rays were negative on his right knee and that a brace he wore in the second half Sunday caused no problems.
Atlanta Falcons receiver Roddy White left Sunday's game against Tampa Bay with a right knee injury.
Larry Fitzgerald Jr. had been eagerly anticipating the second game of his career in the Metrodome, perhaps even more than the first one back in his home state of Minnesota.
Calvin Johnson is usually covered by a cornerback and a safety when he runs a route.
As Austin Collie lay motionless on the field, the NFL's crackdown on violent hits to defenseless players came into full focus.
Shawne Merriman is hoping for a fresh start in Buffalo. The Bills want to plug their porous defense. The two hope it's a perfect match.
Matt Slauson remembers all of the pushing and shoving, and sometimes wanting to haul off and slug Ndamukong Suh.
Despite difficulties getting Toronto sports fans to warm up to the Buffalo Bills, Rogers Communications is committed to extending the team's five-year series in the city beyond 2012.