- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
Latest NFL Items
The hair on Brett Favre's head looks just a little grayer these days.
Woody Johnson had strong words for Braylon Edwards when he met with him following the New York Jets wide receiver's drunken-driving arrest Tuesday morning.
Call it the QB Shuffle. Or the QB Quandary.
The Dallas Cowboys are tired of hearing they need to try salvaging their Super Bowl hopes following an 0-2 start. All they want to focus on is their next challenge.
Going home is easier the second time around. Just ask Kenny Britt and Jason McCourty.
Pittsburgh's Woodland Hills High School tops USA Football's list of high schools with the most NFL players with six, while three schools have five players in the league this year.
LaDainian Tomlinson feels like a kid again.
BYU and West Virginia will meet on the football field for the first time in 2016.
Holdout wide receiver Vincent Jackson remains the property of the San Diego Chargers despite his agent saying he had deals in place with several teams before the Wednesday deadline.