- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Latest NFL Items
New England Patriots wide receiver Randy Moss has become the fourth NFL player to reach 150 career touchdowns.
The Baltimore Ravens were galled by a roughing-the-passer penalty that helped the Cincinnati Bengals drive to their go-ahead field goal, suggesting the NFL has gone too far in protecting its quarterbacks.
Mike Nugent kicked a career-high five field goals, two of them in the closing minutes Sunday, and Cincinnati's up-to-the-challenge defense made it hold up for a 15-10 victory over the Baltimore Ravens.
New England wide receiver Randy Moss became the fourth player in NFL history to reach 150 career touchdowns with a jaw-dropping, one-handed 34-yard catch in the Patriots' 28-14 loss to the New York Jets on Sunday.
The Browns are celebrating their glorious past without their greatest player.
North Carolina is short-handed again due to the ongoing NCAA investigation into its football program. The Tar Heels will be without 12 players for Saturday's home opener against Georgia Tech.
Ken Johnson, the Buffalo Bills tailgating institution, isn't moving after all.
Thursday was Clinton Portis' day to explain his inflammatory comments about women reporters. He didn't.
The NFL is condemning remarks made by Washington Redskins running back Clinton Portis concerning female reporters in the locker room.