- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
- Russia sends bombers on 24-hour Arctic patrol
Latest NFL Items
Leslie Frazier has dreamed for years about one day stepping into an NFL draft room as a head coach.
NFL players urged a federal judge Wednesday to deny the league's request to essentially restore the lockout, saying their careers were at stake. Commissioner Roger Goodell, meanwhile, said owners were preparing for every contingency.
The NFL and its players swapped another set of accusatory court filings Wednesday, arguing whether the now-lifted lockout should be put back in place even as teams get ready for one of the most unusual drafts in history.
Von Miller could have come out a year earlier, made some serious money, and avoided the whole unpleasant mess. He also could have stayed on the sidelines instead of joining established players in the lawsuit that, so far, is wrecking the NFL's grand strategy to make its owners even richer than they are now.
To Bowl Championship Series officials, the Fiesta Bowl appears "dead serious" about reform. And the BCS is "miles away" from considering whether to replace the Arizona game with another bowl.
With no players to work with during the NFL's labor issues, Seattle Seahawks general manager John Schneider has found a few more voices chiming in about whom the Seahawks should look at in the NFL draft.
Most teams go into the NFL draft talking about rebuilding or reloading. For the Dallas Cowboys, it's about recovering.
Rex Ryan sounds the same as an author as he does as a coach: bold, brash and confident.
Lockout has turned into limbo for NFL players and owners, and everyone is stuck there for the time being.