- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
- New evidence could threaten Army sex assault case
- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
- GOP lawmaker faces fire for NBA crime tweet
- Taliban vow to ‘use all force’ to disrupt Afghan elections
- Atheists sue to remove ‘Ground Zero Cross’ from 9/11 museum
Latest NFL Items
The Buffalo Bills have released defensive lineman Marcus Stroud in a move that frees up salary and playing time for the team's developing players.
While the league and union play a game of chicken over a new collective bargaining agreement, the 32 teams also are playing tag.
The Buffalo Bills released defensive lineman Marcus Stroud in a move on Wednesday that freed up salary and playing time for the team's young and developing players.
Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Michael Vick will not be appearing on "The Oprah Winfrey Show" after all.
Titans coach Mike Munchak has hired Tracy Rocker as Tennessee's new defensive line coach.
The Jets placed the franchise tag on playmaking linebacker David Harris on Tuesday, the first time the team has used the designation since 2006.
NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell indicates the 2011 regular season could be in jeopardy if the league and its players' union don't start "serious negotiations" toward a new labor deal soon.
The Indianapolis Colts are keeping Peyton Manning _ no matter what it costs.
Both sides in the NFL's labor talks are trying to spread the word by putting their positions in writing, and everyone's getting in on the act _ from Hall of Fame players Jack Youngblood and Bruce Smith, to Commissioner Roger Goodell, to mayors of league cities.