- Hillary Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror plotter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
- Libyan prime minister ousted by parliament
Latest NFL Items
There it is, within grasp, for a half-dozen teams: that coveted playoff berth.
Dunta Robinson has played 22 games since his last interception.
Titans tight end Bo Scaife doesn't know if talking about a possibly divided locker room got him benched. That also isn't stopping him from talking about what could be his final days with the franchise.
After a relatively quiet rookie season, Matt Dodge is on the hot seat.
Leslie Frazier counted Brett Favre out once before. He's not about to do it again.
When Jimmy Graham was still a college basketball player at Miami, he got some sound career advice from people with backgrounds as divergent as university President Donna Shalala and former star quarterback Bernie Kosar.
Hines Ward has been the focal point of the Pittsburgh Steelers' offense for so long, it almost seems as if he goes back to the days of Terry Bradshaw and Franco Harris.
Sixteen players, eight in each conference, were fined Friday by the NFL for illegal hits, including Atlanta defensive end Kroy Biermann and Cincinnati linebacker Dhani Jones, each docked $15,000.
The simmering feud between Donovan McNabb and Mike Shanahan and his son continued Thursday with a blistering statement from the quarterback's agent.