- IPad metal — nickel — faulted for causing allergic rashes
- Rand Paul to Rick Perry on Iraq: Get some new glasses
- ‘Fact-Checker’ blog takes on Dems for their comments on Hobby Lobby decision
- Babe Ruth’s 1918 contract sells for $1.02M at auction
- Citigroup settles subprime mortgage case for $7B
- Archie to be shot saving gay friend in comic book
- Sen. John McCain on illegal child immigrants: Fly them home, now
- Pope Francis puts number of priestly pedophiles at 2 percent: report
- Oregonians flee in face of fast-moving wildfire as homes go up in blaze
- Eric Holder: ‘Racial animus’ fuels opposition to Obama and me
Latest National Guard Items
President Obama will keep the National Guard on the U.S.-Mexico border past their current June deadline, agreeing to the demand by a number of border lawmakers who say having the military there deters illegal activity.
A National Guard helicopter plucked six stranded Louisiana Boy Scouts from a southwest Arkansas forest Tuesday morning and delivered them safely to nervous parents waiting at a camp supply store nearby.
Stepping up the immigration enforcement bidding war, House Republicans last week asked President Obama to extend the deployment of 1,200 National Guard troops on the U.S.-Mexico border past June 30, when their mission is slated to end.
The disaster in Japan reminds us that in an epic catastrophe, a nation may be forced to deal with a wide range of troubles.
A group of U.S. veterans who say they were raped and abused by their comrades want to force the Pentagon to change how it handles such cases.
A Texas Republican who steadfastly has prodded the federal government to better secure the U.S.-Mexico border has introduced legislation requiring the Defense Department to make National Guard troops available to states on request.
A wind-stoked wildfire sparked at a firing range during a National Guard training session blazed across thousands of acres Monday as crews rushed to keep it from burning more than four homes that were destroyed overnight.
A passenger aboard a float plane that violated the airspace around Air Force One while President Obama was in town Tuesday was stunned to find out about the fuss that resulted, saying the incursion wasn't intentional.