- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Latest National Harbor Items
The owner of the state's largest casino says building a new gambling hall in Prince George's County would stack the deck against his facility.
Supporters of a possible casino in Prince George's County are holding out hope to get the issue through the General Assembly and onto this November's ballot, but one county developer says he is unfairly being shut out of the process.
Prince George's lawmakers testified Wednesday before a Senate committee on a bill to bring slots and table games to the county, including a proposal to put a $1 billion casino at National Harbor.
Growling chain saws, rumbling forklifts and the constant scrape of chisels are not a traditional holiday soundtrack, except at National Harbor, where skilled carvers are once again turning roughly 2 million pounds of ice into a winter wonderland.
A critical part of Vincent C. Grays job as mayor is to effectively market and promote the District and to bring home more than just the bacon, and yesterday he announced that he will lay the groundwork for doing precisely that next week.