- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
National Organization For Women
Latest National Organization For Women Items
A panel of federal judges unanimously ruled last week to protect the Pro-Life Action League’s ability to recover the costs of a 28-year legal struggle against the National Organization for Women.
With the words, "at last it is over," a panel of federal judges have ruled that a national feminist group must pay a pro-life leader and his allies for costs associated with a court battle that began in 1986.
The National Organization for Women (NOW) predictably defended Democratic strategist Hilary Rosen's comments that insulted Ann Romney and myriad other stay-at-home moms, thus proving that to the group, conservative women, faith and family are the enemy ("Left just doesn't get what moms really want," Web, Sunday).
President Obama said Thursday he was not involved in his administration's decision to block over-the-counter sales of the Plan B morning-after pill to girls under age 17, but said he supports the action "as the father of two daughters."