- DOJ reaches largest-ever federal government settlement over auto loan discrimination
- U.S. Navy to start giving gay couples marriage benefits in Japan
- Sen. Harry Reid goes to hospital as a precaution
- Fla.’s Trey Radel exits rehab, ‘excited’ to resume congressional role
- U.S. nuclear general boozed it up, chased ‘hot women’ in Russia: report
- 45 Calif. students at one school test positive for tuberculosis exposure
- Rob Ford on women: Give them cash ‘and they are happy’
- Ku Klux Klan group holds recruitment meeting in Maryland
- Airport assassination: Mayor, 3 others killed at Manila airport
- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
By John McAfee
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - National Post
The National Post is a Canadian English-language national newspaper based in Don Mills, a district of Toronto. The paper is owned by Postmedia Network Inc. and is published Mondays through Saturdays. It was founded in 1998 by media magnate Conrad Black. - Source: Wikipedia
Take it from Toronto Mayor Rob Ford, the admitted crack-smoker who dismissed any talk about a drug habit by saying he was drunk when he smoked. He has the secret to keeping women happy.
Within the next five years, Canadian residents will have to go pick up their own mail. The nation’s postal service, facing $104 million in losses in the second quarter of this year alone, will halt door-to-door delivery, lawmakers announced this week.
President Obama is definitely, positively, unquestionably going to nominate Caroline Kennedy as U.S. ambassador to Japan — soon.
Two Dutch countries that have pioneered legalized euthanasia are trying to take it one step further — mercy killings for ill children.
In today's society, few issues rile up people as much as the environment. You know the drill: Everyone has to go green, make an ecological impact, control your carbon footprint, keep the planet sustainable, manufacture biodegradable products, tackle climate change and so on. The environmental movement's never-ending supply of manufactured talking points are enough to make your head explode.
Snowprah Winfrey, Snoverkill, SnOMG, Snonami — the nation has moved far beyond mere Snowpocalypse.