- Rich Peverley collapses on Dallas Stars bench; game postponed
- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - National Prosecuting Authority
One Pistorius brother is free of charges, acquitted Tuesday of culpable homicide in the death of a woman in a road accident. The famous younger brother, Olympic double-amputee Oscar Pistorius, still must face his day in court for shooting and killing his girlfriend.
Domestic-violence opponents say the apparent murder of a South African model by her world-famous athlete boyfriend shows that dating violence can happen to anyone, anywhere.
A clash this week at the Gold One International's mine east of Johannesburg, reported by police and company CEO Neal Froneman, was the latest violence to hit South Africa's mines in months of unrest.
Foreign visitors in Washington this week include Prime Minister Benjamin Netyanhu of Israel, who meets President Obama to discuss sanctions on Iran, Israel's policy toward Hamas terrorists in Gaza and other Middle East issues.