- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
- Family removed from Southwest flight over tweet about rude agent, dad says
- Michael Bloomberg thumbs FAA ban, plots course to Israel
- California bans full-contact football practices in off-season
- Thune: Downed fighter jets show more evidence of separatist capabilities
- Obama tells DNC fundraising crowd: ‘I’m not overly partisan’
- Chambliss: Downed jet ultimately goes back to Putin
- Perdue strategy: Run against Reid, Obama, Pelosi
National Rifle Association
Latest National Rifle Association Items
Gun control groups are in full-blown campaign mode in this week leading up to the anniversary of the Newtown tragedy. However, the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence and the Law Center to Prevent Gun Violence became defensive when asked about the the first successful statewide recall elections in Colorado.
Gun rights advocates are challenging a newly signed San Francisco law that bans ammunition magazines holding more than 10 rounds and gives owners 90 days to hand them over to police.
The Washington National Cathedral, a symbol of unity among faithful Americans, was the site of a politically divisive event promoting gun control on Sunday.
A school in Orange County, Calif., issued an apology on Thursday for forcing a 16-year-old student to remove her National Rifle Association shirt and threatening her with punitive action.
It's almost like a page right out of the National Rifle Association playbook: The Obama administration has announced millions of dollars in funding to put armed officers in the nation's schools.
Once again, President Obama is exploiting the tragic deaths from a mass shooting to push for his political agenda to control guns. This time, he escalates the rhetoric by blaming Second Amendment advocates for criminals’ acts.
Rep. Steve Cohen, Tennessee Democrat, responded to critics of an editorial cartoon he tweeted that many said blamed the National Rifle Association for the gun culture of the United States.
A Howard University law professor and former chief prosecutor of the Guantanamo military commissions took to Twitter on Monday to blast the National Rifle Association amid the Washington Navy Yard shooting.
The National Rifle Association has thrown its weight behind a challenge to the constitutionality of the National Security Agency's domestic snooping.