- Paul Walker secretly bought $9K wedding ring for Iraq vet
- Mystery sign poster hits Washington state town: ‘It’s OK to say Merry Christmas’
- Pope Francis forms commission to advise on sex abuse
- Anthony Weiner on radio? Cumulus says, ‘Never, ever’
- Executive order: Obama ups green-energy mandate on feds to 20 percent
- GOP launches candidate training: How to talk to women
- N.Y.’s Rockefeller Center lights up, as Bloomberg flicks on 76-foot Christmas tree
- Northern Ireland turns to ‘Game of Thrones’ to draw in tourists
- Washington woman live-tweets husband’s horrific car death
- China City of America mulled for New York — with $65M tax dollars
National Safety Council
Latest National Safety Council Items
After years of decline, the number of young teen driver deaths in the United States saw its biggest increase in a decade, although analysts can't say if it's texting, poor training or some other factor that is to blame.
Sparking outrage across the country's rural heartland, the Obama administration is proposing rules to curb the ability of children on farms to engage in "corn sex" for pay.
Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley signed a bill Thursday that strengthens the state's texting-while-driving ban by closing a loophole that allowed drivers to text at stoplights and read messages while driving.
The Federal Highway Administration "had nothing to do with" this year's National Stop on Red Week campaign, according to an agency spokesman who explained that, "We had been involved a few years back - a long time ago, maybe 10 years, but not this year." Instead, support came primarily from the entities that profit from robotic ticketing cameras.