National Taiwan University Hospital - Bio, News, Photos - Washington Times
Skip to content

Topic - National Taiwan University Hospital

National Taiwan University Hospital (NTUH, 國立台灣大學醫學院附設醫院) started operations under Japanese rule in Dadaocheng on June 18, 1895, and moved to its present location in 1898. The Hospital was later annexed to the Medical School of Taipei Imperial University and renamed Taipei Imperial University Medical School Affiliated Hospital in 1937. The present name was adopted in 1949, when the Republic of China took over the hospital upon Taiwan's retrocession in 1945. - Source: Wikipedia

Related Stories