- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
By Tom Fitton
New photos confirm the attack's coordination and its cover-up
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - National Team
The camp will be directed by Team USA coach Mike Krzyzewski as he begins preparations for the 2016 Olympics. Other high-profile players slated for the July 21-25 camp include Kyrie Irving on the Cleveland Cavaliers, Paul George of the Indiana Pacers and Klay Thompson of the Golden State Warriors.
Lindy Ruff is out as coach in Buffalo, meaning the slow-starting, inconsistent and sometimes lethargic Sabres have now become Ron Rolston's mess to clean up.
Ron Rolston will finish out the season as the Buffalo Sabres interim coach, taking over hours after Lindy Ruff was fired Wednesday amid growing criticism for the team's slow start.
Syracuse University men's basketball coach Jim Boeheim was greeted by another loud ovation Friday night before his fourth-ranked Orange met No. 10 Florida with former star Carmelo Anthony in a front-row seat.
Jim Boeheim's spot on the coaching staff of the U.S. basketball team is secure, though the U.S. Olympic Committee is monitoring the child sex abuse investigation of Boeheim's longtime assistant at Syracuse.
For U.S. soccer fans, the scene was tough to watch: Archrival Mexico celebrating a Gold Cup victory on American soil, cheered on by a largely pro-Mexico crowd at the Rose Bowl.
Butler's Matt Howard still savors all those precious moments he shared with his teammates over the last eight months.