- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - National Treasury Employees Union
The National Treasury Employees Union is an independent labor union representing approximately 150,000 employees of 30 agencies of the United States government. The union specializes in representation of non-supervisory federal employees in every classification and pay level in civilian agencies. - Source: Wikipedia
It's hard to imagine flying could become any more inconvenient. Last week, however, the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) made clear it was committed to making its employees even less accountable for their treatment of passengers. On Friday, TSA Administrator John S. Pistole granted the agency's 63,000 blue latex-gloved employees the right to insulate themselves with protection from the American Federation of Government Employees (AFGE) and National Treasury Employees Union (NTEU).