- Troops told not to eat, drink in front of Muslims during Ramadan
- Iran’s Rouhani: Israel, Islamic State are ‘tumors derived from the same origin’
- Rep. Tim Murphy: GOP knew HealthCare.gov would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’
- Political speak: Planned Parenthood dumps ‘pro-choice’ for ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics: State Department
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
National Weather Service
Latest National Weather Service Items
Record-breaking hot temperatures overtook the D.C. area Tuesday, with no relief forecast for Wednesday in what has amounted to a late spring heat wave.
At least one person was killed and 16 others were in critical condition on Monday after massive tornadoes swept through northeast Nebraska, destroying more than half of the town of Pilger, hospital and emergency officials said.
Heavy rain fell on parts of north-central Iowa Sunday and several tornadoes were reported as storms moved across the mostly rural part of the state.
The National Weather Service has issued flood warnings or advisories Saturday for much of northern and parts of central Colorado.
The National Weather Service has issued severe weather warnings for southeast South Dakota and northwest Iowa.
The National Weather Service in Aberdeen says some central and eastern areas of the state could see some flooding Saturday.
Forecasters are warning of severe storms throughout north and central Georgia.
The National Weather Service in Rapid City says the tornado that touched down in the central Black Hills was an EF-1.
Crews continued stacking sandbags to protect the town of Saratoga from the rising flows in the North Platte River on Tuesday as weekend rains on top of heavy mountain snows prompted state officials to monitor sites around the state for possible flooding.