- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
National Weather Service
Latest National Weather Service Items
The National Weather Service is forecasting moderating temperatures will result in snow melt and possible flooding in northern Illinois.
Another winter storm moved across Michigan, snarling traffic on roads in the western part of the state as several inches of snow fell.
It's now the snowiest winter season on record in Indianapolis.
The National Weather Service says much warmer temperatures headed toward Indiana could fuel river flooding as the state's thick snowpack begins melting away.
Another round of snow made its way through the Northeast and into New England on Saturday, dumping another heaping of snow on a region that continues to dig out from a previous storm.
A 45 mph speed restriction is in place for the entire Maine Turnpike as another winter storm hits the region.
Forecasters say much of Oregon is in for a rainy, windy weekend that could see flooding.
With much of the Northeast gripped by snow and ice storms, the Southwest is riding a record heat wave that sent people to beaches and golf courses in droves Friday.