- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
National Weather Service
Latest National Weather Service Items
Snow and ice struck parts of New Mexico on Tuesday, causing difficult driving conditions, closing schools and ending a record-breaking winter dry spell in the state's largest city.
Arctic air blowing into the Inland Northwest prompted the National Weather Service to issue a wind chill warning for the Spokane region for Wednesday morning.
The National Weather Service has issued winter storm warnings for much of upstate New York, where forecasters are predicting more than 20 inches of snow could fall in some areas by late Wednesday.
The National Weather Service says another winter storm is pushing across southern Michigan, with 5 to 8 inches of snow expected in three counties along the Indiana and Ohio state lines.
A storm that caused school closures, power outages and hazardous travel conditions has largely moved out of Pennsylvania.
A cold week is forecast for Washington.
Forecasters are calling for slick road conditions across much of Tennessee.
The first cold-weather Super Bowl turned out to be unseasonably warm.
The National Weather Service has issued a winter storm warning for northwestern Arkansas and a winter weather advisory for most of the remainder of the state as a winter storm is expected to bring snow, sleet and freezing rain to the region.