- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
National Weather Service
Latest National Weather Service Items
The National Weather Service says a storm is threatening to dump as much as 2 feet of snow on parts of northern Indiana and extreme southwestern Michigan.
A Red Flag fire warning remains in effect in much of Oklahoma as the National Weather Service predicts warm, dry and windy conditions across the state.
The National Weather Service is warning residents of Washington and Oregon about stagnant air throughout the region.
The National Weather Service says the danger of fire is elevated across much of Arkansas because of windy conditions and low humidity and burn bans remain in effect in three counties.
Burn bans are in place in three north-central Arkansas counties and the National Weather Service has issued Red Flag fire warnings for three counties in west-central Arkansas.
Iowa residents dealt with another blast of winter weather that snarled interstate traffic and threatened to dump nearly a half-foot of snow on some parts of the state Saturday.
More than two dozen school systems in Connecticut are opening 90 minutes to two hours late because of slippery road conditions.
Forecasters say a wintry mix of precipitation is possible across parts of North Georgia.
The National Weather Service says there's a high fire danger in Oklahoma on Tuesday because of strong winds and low humidity.