- No mas: Principal bans Spanish language in intercom announcement
- Hacking software could put ‘zombie drone army’ in user’s hands
- Support for stricter gun laws drops: poll
- 10 whales dead, 41 others stranded in Everglades
- John Boehner faces bipartisan pressure to allow gay-rights vote
- Martin Bashir resigns from MSNBC over ‘ill-judged’ comments about Sarah Palin
- Rep. Duncan Hunter: While Obama prays for Iranian change, U.S. should ready its nukes
- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
- Iran official: Sanctions ‘utterly failed’ to stop nuclear program
- ‘Black Santa’ display at IU sparks student outrage
Latest Nationwide Series Items
Jeff Burton became NBC Sports Group's first hire for the broadcast booth when the network decided the respected driver was a must-have analyst for its upcoming NASCAR coverage.
Richard Petty Motorsports has hired Trent Owens to crew chief Aric Almirola in 2014.
Roger Penske and Sam Hornish Jr. have been together for nearly 300 races over the last decade.
IndyCar owner Roger Penske lauded three-time Indianapolis 500 winner Dario Franchitti for walking away from racing.
Kyle Busch said he is closing his Nationwide Series team because of a lack of sponsorship.
Michael Annett has signed a deal to drive for Tommy Baldwin Racing in the NASCAR Sprint Cup series next season.
Jeff Green will drive in place of Eric McClure in Saturday's Nationwide Series season finale at Homestead-Miami Speedway.
NASCAR might have another cowboy-hat-wearing champion in its second-tier Nationwide Series.
Sam Hornish Jr. crossed off every goal in IndyCar before leaving the series for NASCAR.