- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Latest Nationwide Series Items
When qualifying ended at Texas Motor Speedway, Chase Elliott hopped a fence and went on his way without a single fan bothering to stop him for an autograph or picture.
Bill Elliott rarely got rattled during his three-plus decades racing at NASCAR's highest level. He worked hard, didn't worry about what was going on around him, and did his talking on the track.
Kyle Busch got his 16th career win at Bristol Motor Speedway - more than any other NASCAR driver at any other track -by holding off Kyle Larson after a late restart in Saturday's Nationwide Series race.
The 43 drivers competing in the 2014 Daytona 500, in order of starting position:
Dylan Kwasniewski will run a full Nationwide Series schedule for Turner Motorsports this season.
Team Penske has filled a schedule for 20-year-old driver Ryan Blaney that will get him at least two Sprint Cup Series starts this year.
Roger Penske and Sam Hornish Jr. have been together for nearly 300 races over the last decade.
If Brad Keselowski is trying to play mind games with Kyle Busch in an effort to derail Busch's championship chances, Joe Gibbs doesn't believe his driver can be rattled on the race track.
NASCAR fined Nelson Piquet Jr. $10,000 on Tuesday and ordered him to attend sensitivity training for using an anti-gay slur on social media.