- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Latest Nationwide Series Items
Kyle Larson showed he could beat NASCAR's big boys in the Nationwide Series.
Ryan Blaney became the youngest winner in the history of the NASCAR Truck Series at Iowa Speedway two years ago.
Kevin Harvick pulled away on a restart with 47 laps to go and ended Chase Elliott's two-race winning streak in NASCAR's Nationwide Series with a dominating victory early Saturday at Richmond International Raceway.
Daniel Suarez has proven to be a quick learner in a race car, winning in the eighth race of last year's NASCAR's K&N Pro Series East Tour and finishing third in the final standings.
Bill Elliott rarely got rattled during his three-plus decades racing at NASCAR's highest level. He worked hard, didn't worry about what was going on around him, and did his talking on the track.
When qualifying ended at Texas Motor Speedway, Chase Elliott hopped a fence and went on his way without a single fan bothering to stop him for an autograph or picture.
Kyle Busch got his 16th career win at Bristol Motor Speedway - more than any other NASCAR driver at any other track -by holding off Kyle Larson after a late restart in Saturday's Nationwide Series race.
The 43 drivers competing in the 2014 Daytona 500, in order of starting position:
Dylan Kwasniewski will run a full Nationwide Series schedule for Turner Motorsports this season.