- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Budget deal exposes GOP divisions; conservatives slam tax hikes, vague cuts
Latest Nationwide Series Items
NASCAR has penalized Austin Dillon because his car failed inspection following his Nationwide Series win at Kentucky, dropping him out of the points lead.
Getting into Kentucky Speedway wasn't the biggest race this time.
Ricky Stenhouse Jr. was shocked it was such a big deal.
Roush Fenway Racing has two young drivers in its stable in need of additional seat time.
Nelson Piquet Jr.'s famous family name doesn't quite have the same kind of clout in NASCAR as it does in the rest of the auto racing world.
NASCAR points leader Matt Kenseth, one of the longest-tenured drivers in the series, is leaving Roush Fenway Racing at the end of the season.
After a frightening crash at Talladega, Eric McClure had to sit out six weeks while dealing with the lingering effects of a concussion.
For Danica Patrick, the fire-resistant shoe might finally be on the other foot.
Driver Eric McClure has received medical clearance to resume racing when the NASCAR Nationwide Series visits Road America this weekend.