- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
Latest Nationwide Series Items
IndyCar Series driver Alex Tagliani has added a NASCAR race to his schedule _ the Nationwide Series race at Montreal.
To some extent, Sam Hornish Jr. is uncomfortable with the idea that he is benefiting from another driver's adversity. That won't stop him from jumping on another chance to race in the Sprint Cup Series.
Reigning NASCAR Nationwide Series champion Ricky Stenhouse Jr. has won pole position for Sunday afternoon's race at Chicagoland Speedway.
Chicagoland Speedway is about the closest thing Danica Patrick has to a home track in NASCAR.
Todd Bodine will make a milestone start in Saturday night's Truck Series race at Chicagoland Speedway.
Kyle Busch was the last driver to go in Friday's Sprint Cup qualifying, and he made the most of the opportunity.
Denny Hamlin said Thursday his back is feeling fine and he doesn't expect any issues this weekend at New Hampshire.
Sam Hornish Jr. sent team owner Roger Penske a text message a day after AJ Allmendinger's suspension making clear his desire: If a failed drug test keeps Allmendinger sidelined, Hornish wants to drive the No. 22 Dodge.
NASCAR on Tuesday penalized two championship contenders _ including suspensions for Nationwide Series driver Austin Dillon's team _ for problems found during qualifying at Daytona.