- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Latest Nationwide Series Items
Michael Annett has always cherished racing at his home-state track. This time, Annett's latest trip to Iowa Speedway will mark a major milestone in his comeback from a gruesome injury.
NASCAR honored a pair of its most famous and successful families with inductions into the Hall of Fame on Wednesday.
Justin Allgaier started the season with a new car, a new crew chief and a relatively new pit crew.
When Joe Gibbs publicly addressed the illegal part found in Matt Kenseth's engine, the team owner was respectful of NASCAR's inspection process but adamant about the importance of not sullying Joe Gibbs Racing's reputation over an infraction he insisted was not intentional.
Michael Annett is getting closer to returning to Richard Petty Motorsports after a devastating crash in the Nationwide Series race at Daytona in February left him with a broken sternum.
JR Motorsports says Jeffrey Earnhardt will drive the team's No. 5 Chevrolet in the Nationwide Series race in Richmond later this month.
Kyle Busch left little doubt his confidence is just fine during pre-race introductions at Bristol Motor Speedway, where the track allows drivers to say whatever they want to the crowd.
NASCAR has suspended Nationwide Series driver Jeremy Clements for violating the sanctioning body's code of conduct.
Hug it out, Danica.