- Michigan man among first in U.S. to get ‘bionic eye’
- JetBlue pilots vote to unionize; 2 previous attempts failed
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with ‘full-time’ robots
- Navy’s military dolphins may meet Putin’s porpoises in Black Sea
- Forget the Porsche — it’s the guy with the Prius that attracts the ladies, poll shows
- Fired Russian Facebook CEO says site has fallen in the hands of pro-Putin supporters
- Sen. Boozman of Arkansas has emergency heart surgery
- Brazil embraces drones to save the Amazon rain forest
- Teen stowaway shows holes in vast airport security
- Supreme Court to decide if passports can say ‘Jerusalem, Israel’
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
Topic - Nationwide
NASCAR announced a 10-year deal with NBC on Tuesday that gives the network the final 20 Sprint Cup races of the season, and the final 19 Nationwide Series races.
NASCAR will return to NBC in 2015, ending its eight-year partnership with both ESPN and Turner Sports.
Jeb Burton and Chase Elliott could have saved a stamp.
Joey Logano will run a NASCAR Nationwide race in Iowa in June, the night before competing in a Sprint Cup event at Pocono.
Facing an onslaught of online hostility, the Progressive Corp. insurance group Thursday agreed to a settlement with the family of Kaitlynn Fisher, a deceased policyholder, but only after the family complained that the company was siding with the driver who was found responsible for killing the young Baltimore woman in a car accident -- to avoid paying her claim.
The joy of a top-five finish wears off pretty fast nowadays for Michael Annett.
With most of the NASCAR world focused solely on Charlotte and Saturday night's All-Star Race, the Nationwide series has the Iowa Speedway all to itself.