- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - Nats
Nats or NATS can refer to:* Nat (information), the unit of information * National Air Traffic Services, the United Kingdom's main Air Navigation Service Provider (ANSP)* National Association of Teachers of Singing* Naval Air Transport Service* Next-Generation Administration and Tracking System, an Affiliate Program backend*Nihon Automobile High Technical School* Nissan Anti-Theft System* North Atlantic Track System* North Avenue Trade School* Syracuse Nationals, an NBA team currently known as the Philadelphia 76ers* Washington Nationals, the current baseball team in Washington, DC** Washington Nationals (disambiguation), any of a number of historical baseball teams - Source: Wikipedia
One day into the season, Washington is suddenly without its starting catcher and the man tabbed to be the cleanup hitter, at least early in the season. It was another blow to a player who appeared in just 25 games in 2012 after sustaining a torn ACL in his right knee and 78 games in 2013 when lingering hamstring issues limited him all season.
Nationals catcher Wilson Ramos underwent surgery to repair the hamate bone in his left wrist on Wednesday morning and will be sidelined from 4-to-5 weeks.
Matt Purke finally showed what he could do with his first healthy season for the Nationals. Now it's time to take the next step in 2014.
Faced with a choice between two No. 1-capable catchers, Nats manager Davey Johnson made an unusual call: Let's use both.
If ever there's a person who could use some good fortune, it is Ramos. Saying he had a difficult stretch doesn't do justice to what the young Venezuelan went through.
Washington opened its 2013 season Monday at Nationals Park with a 2-0 victory over the Miami Marlins. No offense to all the others who took part. The day was about The Top Pick Twins and all about The Top Pick Twins.
Here's a prospective peek at the fun and games of 2012, with the promise that it will be a better year for somebody, somewhere.