- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Navigant Consulting Inc.
Navigant Consulting is a specialized independent consulting firm providing dispute, investigative, operational, risk management and financial advisory solutions to government agencies, legal counsel and large companies facing the challenges of uncertainty, risk, distress and significant change. The Company focuses on industries undergoing substantial regulatory or structural change including Construction, Energy, Healthcare, Financial Services, Insurance and Public Services. - Source: Wikipedia
D.C. officials awarded a $12.7 million contract to overhaul chronically troubled, city-owned United Medical Center to an out-of-town firm that failed to meet minority subcontract requirements, according to local competitors citing city law.