- CBS’ beleaguered Lara Logan gets a cheerleader — Dan Rather
- Jesus tops list as most significant figure in history; Mohammed at 4th
- See a drone? ‘Shoot it down,’ says Colorado ordinance
- Spanish journalists kidnapped by al Qaeda group in Syria
- Nevada rescuers frenzied to find 4 kids, 2 adults lost in snow
- ‘TipsforJesus’ strikes in New York, with three massive tips
- John Podesta jumps aboard Obama ship to sell second-term agenda
- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
By Tom Fitton
New photos confirm the attack's coordination and its cover-up
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Navigant Consulting Inc.
Navigant Consulting is a specialized independent consulting firm providing dispute, investigative, operational, risk management and financial advisory solutions to government agencies, legal counsel and large companies facing the challenges of uncertainty, risk, distress and significant change. The Company focuses on industries undergoing substantial regulatory or structural change including Construction, Energy, Healthcare, Financial Services, Insurance and Public Services. - Source: Wikipedia
D.C. officials awarded a $12.7 million contract to overhaul chronically troubled, city-owned United Medical Center to an out-of-town firm that failed to meet minority subcontract requirements, according to local competitors citing city law.
The agency building the new World Trade Center is "dysfunctional" and has let costs get out of control on the $14.8 billion project, auditors said Tuesday.
The perfect Father's Day gift just happened to be a 12-hour airplane ride away.