- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Navy Adm. William Mcraven
Latest Navy Adm. William Mcraven Items
The Navy's top SEAL says he fully supports the Pentagon's decision to integrate women into special operations, adding that his command will assess during the "next couple of years how we're going to do that."
The commander of U.S. Special Operations Command said Tuesday that his unit's budget would lose $1 billion this year as a result of the defense budget stalemate in Washington.