- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Latest Navy Items
President Barack Obama says the Navy football team not only had to overcome tough opponents to win the Commander-in-Chief trophy this year but a government shutdown as well.
The Midshipmen beat Air Force and Army to win the three-way race for the trophy for the ninth time in 11 years. Obama joked as he accepted his commemorative jersey that he's going to have enough to dress a whole team.
Thousands of sailors were greeted Friday by cheerful friends and family who packed a pier at Naval Station Norfolk to welcome them home from a nine-month deployment.
The commissioning of the $2.6 billion submarine that will become USS North Dakota has been postponed because of issues with the design of the bow and component parts, the Navy said Wednesday.
The Florida family of a woman slain during the mass shooting at the Washington Navy Yard has filed a wrongful death lawsuit in Hillsborough County Court.
One of the Navy's cruisers is getting a second chance at life.
The U.S. Navy's new $3 billion, 610-foot-long warship, the USS Zumwalt, was christened on Saturday, but not before its captain, James Kirk, received a letter of well wishes from the most famous James Kirk of all — "Star Trek" actor William Shatner.
The Navy says a fire was reported aboard a guided-missile cruiser as it was transiting the Atlantic Ocean.
A Russian fighter jet made multiple, close-range passes near an American warship in the Black Sea for more than 90 minutes Saturday amid escalating tensions in the region, U.S. military officials said Monday.