- Hillary: I was indeed ‘dead broke,’ but shouldn’t have said so
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
- Appeals court upholds Obamacare tax as constitutional
- As fighting in Gaza rages on, Kerry battles hapless bumbler perception
- New Englander Scott Brown turns his gaze to the U.S. border crisis
- Toronto’s Rob Ford takes rehabbed self to kids’ playground for political props
- Sen. Joe Manchin sued by his brother over old loan: report
- New Mexico decides to use HealthCare.gov for 2015
- Satanists to use Hobby Lobby rule to skirt state abortion laws
- White House: No choice but to act now on climate change
Latest Navy Items
Kriss Proctor ran for two touchdowns and passes for another in his return from injury, leading Navy to a 42-14 rout of Troy on Saturday.
If it's 6 a.m., it means Kriss Proctor is visiting the training room for treatment.
The nation's military leaders warned a House panel on Wednesday that cuts in defense spending beyond those already planned would deeply wound the armed services and jeopardize U.S. global influence.
President Barack Obama, the nation's basketball-fan-in-chief, will have the seat of his choice at the Carrier Classic hoops game on Veterans Day on the flight deck of the USS Carl Vinson, the aircraft carrier that buried Osama bin Laden at sea.
Navy entered Saturday's game having just hurdled the haunting memory of the botched extra point attempt that handed them a one-point loss against Air Force a week earlier. After another seemingly benign field goal kick went awry against Southern Miss, they'll have to do it all over again this week.
Tim Jefferson has more wins as a starter than any quarterback in Air Force history. He's 24-11 when taking the first snaps.
The New England Patriots released running back Eric Kettani from their practice squad Friday after he was ordered back to duty with the Navy.
Mitt Romney vowed Friday to push back against proposed cuts to defense spending.
A heated dispute about the construction of a naval base has brought into sharp focus South Korea's conflicted position between No. 1 security partner the United States and No. 1 trade partner China.