- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Latest Navy Items
In what may provide some reassurance to coastal communities that are heavily dependent on military spending, the Navy's top admiral says he doesn't see a great need for the Navy to go through another round of base closures.
U.S. Sen. Maine Angus King says his military excursion to the Arctic underscores the need for the United States to take immediate action against global climate change.
In a statement released by the Naval Academy, the McKamey family said, "There is no new news. We still have only small responses from Will."
The Navy is christening its newest shallow-water, near-shore combat ship in Mobile.
Iran appears to be getting ready to blow up an American aircraft carrier — of its own making.
U.S. Sen. Maine Angus King is bundling up for a military excursion to the Arctic.
U.S. Navy Secretary Ray Mabus says the service is on track to replace its ballistic missile submarines.
A Connecticut-based attack submarine has traveled to the Arctic Ocean for Navy exercises intended to test capabilities in harsh, frigid conditions.
The Navy needs to replace the aging Ohio-class ballistic missile submarines at Naval Submarine Base Kings Bay, and it needs to do it on schedule, the chief of naval operations said Tuesday during a visit to the base.