- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Nazem Kadri
Two days after being eliminated from playoff contention, the Winnipeg Jets didn't show any signs of a letdown against a Toronto Maple Leafs team still trying for a postseason berth.
After providing all the offense Toronto needed Tuesday night, Nazem Kadri and James van Riemsdyk both pointed to a big save by Jonathan Bernier as the key to the Maple Leafs' victory.
Coming off a four-game losing streak, the Toronto Maple Leafs put an emphasis on getting off to better starts.
"I was sitting beside Bernier when that happened," said Nazem Kadri, who had two assists. "I told him to take off his pads. I might have to throw them on."
Nazem Kadri added an empty-netter with 28 seconds to go.