- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Nba Conference Finals
The Indiana Pacers' 90-84 victory over the Miami Heat on Tuesday night was the most-watched game ever on the league's NBA TV outlet.
Several times around the start of these playoffs, Miami coach Erik Spoelstra insisted that the postseason path his team would wind up navigating had the potential to be more challenging than the route they took to the NBA championship a year ago.
Chris Bosh stood up in a relatively quiet Miami Heat locker room and offered a concise, blunt and accurate assessment of where things stand so far in the Eastern Conference finals.
Deciding who plays, and when they don't, is one of the toughest parts of coaching.
Bruin, who now has four goals this season, has scored nine times in nine career appearances against United. He notched the first multi-goal game of his career with a hat trick in a 4-1 win over United in Houston on April 29, 2011.
Winners of 20 games in a row, the Miami Heat could be headed toward history.
Mike Thibault, who led the Connecticut Sun to eight playoff appearances but no WNBA championships in his 10 seasons, was fired by the team on Tuesday.
Bill Hamid didn't have much interest in talking. Shouting, however, was a different matter. When it came to his club, and the intangibles that have fueled its logic-defying run to the MLS final four, the D.C. United goalkeeper's passion spoke volumes — figuratively and literally.
The last time the Boston Celtics played a game that truly counted, they had to endure a Miami Heat celebration.
Chris Bosh was moved by the raucous ovation he got when checking into the game.
The Devils turned a stellar first nine minutes and an opportunistic final five into a stirring victory over the Rangers that moved New Jersey within one win of a trip to the Stanley Cup finals.
One bad landing finished Derrick Rose's season. The Chicago Bulls insist it hasn't dashed their NBA title hopes.
Tim Thomas stopped 33 shots after allowing another early goal, and Brad Marchand scored the game-winner to lead Boston to a 3-1 victory over the Tampa Bay Lightning on Monday night and put the Bruins one win away from the Stanley Cup finals.
The Boston Bruins say they're concentrating on Game 5 of the Eastern Conference finals against the Tampa Bay Lightning and not on the game they just lost.
Chicago center Joakim Noah is acknowledging saying "something" toward a fan during the first quarter of the Bulls' Eastern Conference finals game in Miami on Sunday night.