- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Nba Developmental League
The Bucks have signed free-agent forward Tony Mitchell, a former rookie of the year in the NBA Developmental League.
The Memphis Grizzlies have claimed guard Beno Udrih off waivers adding an experienced player to their backcourt.
It took North Carolina only a couple of weeks to tumble from the Top 25 to the bottom of the ACC.
Temple was signed on Christmas Day from the Reno Bighorns of the NBA Developmental League and became a regular part of the Wizards rotation, playing both guard positions. He appeared in 51 games, starting 36, and averaged 5.1 points and 2.3 assists.
For most people, finding out they have to work on Christmas Day isn't exactly the kind of present they want. For Shelvin Mack and Garrett Temple, it was the best gift of all.
A starter on Duke's 2010 national championship team purchased nearly $100,000 in custom jewelry that season from a New York firm that caters to professional athletes and is now suing him for failing to pay the balance of what he owes.
It is arguably the NCAA tournament's most enduring image.
Like every other player, Washington Wizards forward Othyus Jeffers has been finding ways to stay busy during the NBA lockout. He is rehabbing from an ACL injury suffered July 17 during a workout, while navigating those dreaded orange cones.
The NBA draft came and went, and the core of the Los Angeles Lakers remains the same.
The Maine Red Claws of the NBA Developmental League have expressed interest in hiring former Tennessee coach Bruce Pearl for its vacant position.