- Hamid Karzai’s cousin killed by suicide bomber at Eid al-Fitr party
- Obama thanks Muslims for ‘building the very fabric of our nation’
- Israel flattens home of top Hamas leader, takes out power plant
- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
Latest Nba Items
At a time where the NBA's brand is as big as ever, we took a look at each team's jerseys and ranked them 1-30. Whose got the league's best, and where do the Wiz fall? Check out our gallery.
Shelvin Mack finds a home, Emeka Okafor remains a mystery and Andray Blatche and Jordan Crawford remain unemployed.
Two members of the Washington Wizards will rank among the top 50 highest paid players in the NBA next season. You have to look west to find out who's number one.
It's official: John Wall is back with Team USA. The Wizards point guard commented on the late-but-better-than-never invitation.
NBA teams often draft players with the intention of stashing them elsewhere. Perhaps even the D-League. The Thunder and first round pick Josh Huestis might be changing the model.
Richard Parsons made the statement in a trial to determine whether Sterling's wife Shelly Sterling can sell the team for $2 billion to former Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer.
Assuming Jan Vesely remains overseas for the remainder of his NBA career, the ex-Wizard and former top 6 pick would join a rather dubious list.
The Wizards once again fell behind early in Las Vegas, but a comeback was not in the cards against the Kings despite 40 points combined from Glen Rice Jr. and Otto Porter.
The Wizards rarely used Glen Rice Jr. last season. Based on his starry performance in the Las Vegas summer league, it's becoming harder to imagine the "rarely" part remaining.