- House passes VA reform compromise
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Latest Nba Items
The Los Angeles Clippers hadn't even digested the final loss of their tumultuous season before they had to consider the growing possibility that owner Donald Sterling won't leave the club quietly.
A capsule look at the Eastern and Western Conference finals matchups in the NBA playoffs:
The latest in a line of skirmishes between Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling and NBA authorities is that he's unlikely to pay his $2.5 million fine, handed down because of his racial comments about blacks, sports sites are reporting.
On one hand, the Washington Wizards are an NBA team on the rise, destined to be a playoff perennial for years to come because of the young backcourt of John Wall and Bradley Beal.
Donald Sterling's lawyer has written the NBA stating the owner of the Los Angeles Clippers does not intend to pay the $2.5 million fine imposed by the league for racist comments, a person with knowledge of the letter's contents said.
Jason Kidd's shirt read "GOLF," which he said was more random wardrobe choice than upcoming itinerary.
During the dog days of the regular season, the Miami Heat often spoke about the need to not take any shortcuts on the way to the playoffs.
When this core of Heat players was assembled, the only stated goal was winning NBA titles, which also explains why even getting through the first two rounds of these playoffs basically unscathed only merited a short celebration.