- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Latest Nba Items
Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling apologized Sunday for racist comments captured on tape, saying they were a "terrible mistake."
Former NBA star Tracy McGrady allowed two hits and two runs in 1 2-3 innings and took the loss in his debut for the Sugar Land Skeeters on Saturday night.
NBA chooses Dick Parsons as interim CEO of Los Angeles Clippers.
Dick Parsons is hoping for a short stint running the Los Angeles Clippers, though he's ready to stay on as long as it takes.
The city of Sacramento has completed an agreement for a downtown arena for the NBA's Sacramento Kings.
Your Top Plays for Today: AP's Sports Guide
Last week, NBA Commissioner Adam Silver banned Donald Sterling from the NBA for life and urged league owners to force him to sell the team. The move came after a recording surfaced in which Sterling made racist comments, telling his friend V. Stiviano that he didn't want her to bring black people to Clippers games.
Jamal Crawford got emotional in accepting his NBA Sixth Man award and, like Kevin Durant this week, it may have buoyed the Los Angeles Clippers in what has been a turbulent playoffs so far.
The estranged wife of Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling will fight to retain her 50 percent ownership stake in the team, her lawyer said Thursday, adding an unwanted twist to the NBA's plan to force new ownership on the franchise.