- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Latest Nba Items
There were some emotional moments and some funny stories as Joakim Noah accepted the NBA's Defensive Player of the Year award on Monday, like this one.
Less than 24 hours after Manu Ginobili helped deliver a Game 1 victory over Dallas in the Western Conference playoffs, he helped deliver something even better.
As his 23rd season as an NBA coach entered the home stretch, Rick Adelman looked tired.
The NBA says the call that resulted in Houston's Dwight Howard fouling out Sunday was incorrect. Instead, the All-Star center should have received two free throws that could have given the Rockets the lead.
Those of a certain age remember the last time the team won an NBA title, back when it was called the Bullets. But as good as they looked in their first playoff game in six years, let's not go sizing the Wizards up for a crown just yet — unless you are a believer in history repeating itself.
Who made shots under duress? Who defended the rim? Who ran the most against the Bulls? These and other Player Tracking numbers from the Wizards Game 1 victory.
Aaron Rodgers has made it clear he's a big Drew Gooden fan. Heading into the playoffs, the Green Bay Packers star has the autographed Gooden Wizards jersey to prove it.
With the first round of the NBA playoffs starting on Saturday, J. Michael and Ben Standig make some picks including the Western Conference first round.
The Virginia Beach metropolitan area is one of the largest in the country without a major professional sports team, and numerous attempts to lure one here have repeatedly left sports fans in the area disappointed.