- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sic-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
- CIA admits $3 billion intelligence operation was a flop
- ‘127 Hours’ author Aron Lee Ralston, who amputated arm in canyon, arrested in Denver
- Men posing as cops break into home of former deputy
- Berkshire County eschews greenback for own currency — BerkShares
- Hagel warns Pakistani leaders of U.S. aid losses over drone-strike protests
- Florida authorities ban autistic boy from owning therapeutic chickens
- Defendant in Lee Rigby machete murder trial: ‘I love al Qaeda’
Latest Nba Items
Americans learned that the Boston bombers initially wanted to launch their terror attack on Independence Day, and the Obama administration found itself on the defensive once again over accusations of a Benghazi cover-up. On the international stage, Russia’s strategic nuclear forces are undergoing a major modernization — while the U.S. scales back. Here's a recap, or wrap, on the week that was from The Washington Times.
Talk is cheap in these NBA playoffs, and it seems as if everyone wants in on the act.
The formal announcement of LeBron James' fourth Most Valuable Player award is planned for Sunday, the eve of the Eastern Conference semifinals for the Heat. The honor will vault him into an elite category shared by Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Michael Jordan, Bill Russell and Wilt Chamberlain, the only other players to win the award at least four times.
In what may qualify as the overstatement of the year, NBA journeyman center Jason Collins has been dubbed "our generation's version of Jackie Robinson," merely for outing himself Monday as the first openly homosexual player in any of the four leading major league team sports.
Time for the Nets' biggest game in Brooklyn.
Orthopedic surgeon Dr. Robert Anderson stabilized a stress fracture in Len's ankle. The problem that was diagnosed after the 7-foot-1 center left Maryland after his sophomore season to enter the NBA draft.
Jason Collins has been compared to Jackie Robinson. And Neil Armstrong.
LeBron James is getting his fourth Most Valuable Player award _ and the only mystery left is whether the vote was unanimous.
The NBA fined Golden State coach Mark Jackson $25,000 on Thursday for making public comments in an attempt to influence the officiating in the Warriors' playoff series with Denver.