- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Nba Items
Kevin Durant went from a game off to a game to remember.
Frustrated with the lack of playing time in his first year in the NBA last season, Brooklyn Nets reserve forward Mirza Teletovic stayed composed and patient.
Kyle Lowry slept in his own bed, left about 50 tickets for family and friends, then gave his hometown crowd a reason to cheer.
Coming off a heartbreaking loss to Marquette, Georgetown next faces a Creighton squad that just set the Big East record with 21 3-pointers. In one game.
Martell Webster will miss Friday's game against the Suns because of illness, the Wizards announced before Friday's game in Phoenix.
John Wall isn't carrying a chip on his shoulder over what critics say or not being voted as an All-Star starter, but he is confident NBA coaches will make him a reserve in the East next week.
Wizards rookie Glen Rice Jr. had 18 points and 11 rebounds in his D-League season debut for the Iowa Energy on Thursday. The second-rounder had not played since undergoing wrist surgery in December.
Courtney Lee is fitting right in with his new team.
Oklahoma City forward Kevin Durant, the NBA's leading scorer, was scratched from Friday night's lineup against the Boston Celtics because of a right shoulder injury.