- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
Latest Nba Items
Michael Jordan's Bobcats enter the post-NBA All-Star break with their playoff hopes largely riding on the old-school game of big man Al Jefferson.
Former NBA star Lamar Odom has agreed to a short-term deal with Spanish basketball club Baskonia.
Eric Gordon expressed confidence Tuesday that he won't be traded this season and said it would be premature to break up the team that Pelicans general manager Dell Demps and coach Monty Williams put together for this season.
Kyrie Irving had 31 points and 14 assists and was voted the MVP, Carmelo Anthony made a record eight 3-pointers and scored 30 points, and the East stopped a three-game losing streak with a 163-155 victory over the West on Sunday night in the highest-scoring All-Star game ever.
Kobe Bryant acknowledges the best days of his brilliant career might be in the past. He still wants to play in another NBA All-Star game, though.
LeBron James usually has his fun in June, when the Miami Heat have won NBA championships the last two years.
Damian Lillard enjoyed making NBA history during All-Star weekend, even if it didn't turn out quite as he would have liked.
Long after the end of practice, the sound of a bouncing basketball echoed down the hall and up the stairs from the Milwaukee Bucks practice court.
There was a hint of panic as Dwyane Wade wondered whether elder actually was eldest.