- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Nba Items
About the only support Stephen Curry used to receive on the road when he first entered the NBA in 2009 came away from the court before or after games.
For President Barack Obama, seeing the Miami Heat at the White House on Tuesday was like deja vu.
San Antonio's WNBA franchise is changing its name from the Silver Stars to the Stars.
Indiana Pacers coach Frank Vogel has clinched the Eastern Conference coaching spot for next month's NBA All-Star game.
DeMatha (Md.) grad Jerami Grant is having a breakout season at Syracuse and has NBA scouts buzzing. Dunks like this are why.
Monta Ellis figures the Dallas Mavericks are better off mentally than the last time they played a Western Conference contender.
The Grizzlies will be honoring a trio of former NBA players in Bernard King, Dikembe Mutombo and JoJo White as part of Memphis' celebration of Martin Luther King Day on Monday.
The play of Eric Maynor is a distant memory now that Garrett Temple is proving to be a more than viable backup for point guard John Wall.
There's something about teams on a hot streak that makes the Indiana Pacers want to beat them.